Smokeless Tobacco in Switzerland, 2019
Smokeless Tobacco in Switzerland, 2019 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Swiss tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
The overall tobacco products market declinedby 25.1% between 2008 and 2018, from 13,880 tons to 10,393 tons. This has largely been due to a decline in smoking prevalence with no evidence that this recent decline will be reversed.
Smokeless tobacco forms the fourth largest sector of the Swiss tobacco products market after manufactured cigarettes. These accounted for 0.5% of overall consumption of tobacco products in 2018, up from 0.1% in 2008.
- The Swiss smokeless tobacco market has seen marginal increases whilst the rest of the tobacco market has seen a marked drop
- Sweden is the main source of smokeless tobacco for Swiss in terms of imports, accounting for 2/3rds of all imports
- Pöschl is the largest manufacturer for snuff in Switzerland, with McChrystal coming second
- Exports have increased despite low levels of smokeless tobacco production and high levels of imports
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.