Web Marketing Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Onsite/offsite web promotion for individual reports, articles, report briefs, company website and group website and increase web traffic and maximize conversions using applied and advanced web promotion techniques.
2) Work in tandem with the business development manager to finalize the website content/links.
3) To creatively and inexpensively find ways to increase market share and grow online web traffic.
4) Orchestrated development of promotion specific content required for press releases/blogs/business specific directories.
5) Increase web exposure (and sales) globally in a relatively short period of time for all reports being published by using proven search engine optimization and search engine marketing techniques.
6) Perform keyword research, optimization, and submission of company web properties to all major search engines.
7) Identify appropriate categories in various web directories for submission of company web properties, scripted listings, an performed submissions and follow up when necessary.
8) Created additional optimized content for clients targeting specific highly relevant keywords in specific search engines.
9) Monitor rankings and traffic, generate reports when necessary, and continually work to improve results.
10) SEO Management, Internet Marketing, Web 2.0/3.0 Marketing, Blog Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Article Marketing, Press Releases.
Qualification : B.E.,MCA,BCA,DIPLOMA,MBA,BSC(IT) or fresher Internship
Exp : 1-2 yrs
Job type: Full Time
Plz mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org