The global wireless electric vehicle charging market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 33.1% during the forecast period 2021-2027, according to the new report published by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global wireless electric vehicle charging market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, company share of market leaders, growth rate and market segments.
The wireless electric vehicle charging market is segmented on the basis of vehicle type, charging method, distribution channel, and region. The wireless electric vehicle charging market is segmented as below:
By Vehicle Type:
- battery electric vehicle (BEV)
- commercial EV
- plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV)
By Charging Method:
- capacitive wireless power transfer (CWPT)
- inductive power transfer (IPT)
- magnetic gear wireless power transfer (MGWPT)
- resonant inductive power transfer (RIPT)
By Distribution Channel:
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The wireless electric vehicle charging industry is characterized by a high level of market share concentration. The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the wireless electric vehicle charging market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Continental AG, Integrated Device Technology, Inc., Powermat Technologies Ltd., Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Texas Instruments Inc., Toyota Motor Corporation, among others.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global wireless electric vehicle charging market.
- To classify and forecast the global wireless electric vehicle charging market based on vehicle type, charging method, distribution channel, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global wireless electric vehicle charging market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global wireless electric vehicle charging market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the global wireless electric vehicle charging market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global wireless electric vehicle charging market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global wireless electric vehicle charging market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.