The United States influenza vaccines market size to cross US$ 5.5 Billion by 2028.
This new market report presents an inclusive study of the entire United States influenza vaccines market. The report offers the most up–to–date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook for the United States influenza vaccines market. The report also provides up–to–date market size data for the period 2015 – 2020 and an illustrative forecast to 2028 covering key market aspects like market value and volume for influenza vaccines.
Some of the Major Factors Contributing to the Growth of the Market:
• The Surge in the COVID–19 Pandemic
• Increased Disease Awareness
• Introduction of the Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccines
• Increasing Research and Development
• Expanded Recommendations by Governmental and Advisory Bodies to be Vaccinated against Influenza Vaccines
• The United States Rises to Become Largest Influenza Vaccines Market
• The Demand for the Flu Vaccine is Expected to Increase in the Forecast Period Because of the COVID–19 Pandemic Surge
• EpiVax to Design Antigens for Next–Generation Flu Vaccine
• Versatope Therapeutics, Inc Awarded a Contract worth up to US$17.9 Million from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
This Comprehensive U.S Influenza Vaccines Report Provides:
• The Market Size of the United States Influenza Vaccines Market with Seven Years Forecast
• Evaluates the United States Overall Persons Being Vaccinated with Influenza Vaccines with Seven Years Forecast
• Scrutinizes the United States Children Being Vaccinated with Influenza Vaccines with Seven Years Forecast
• Studies the United States Adults Being Vaccinated with Influenza Vaccines with Seven Years Forecast
• Delivers Comprehensive Insights on the Latest Pricing Trends and Analysis
• Covers a Broad Analysis of the US Influenza Vaccines Production, Supply, and Allocation (By Companies)
• Delivers a Complete Outline of the US Influenza Vaccines Distribution and Demand
• Studies the Latest Effectiveness of the Influenza Vaccines in the United States
• Thoroughly Assessment of the Rapid Diagnostic Testing for the Management of Influenza
• Meticulously Assesses of the Distribution Channel and Technique of the Influenza Vaccination in the United States
• Detailed Insights into the Regulatory Framework of the United States Influenza Vaccines Market
• Features Reimbursement Patterns of the United States Influenza Vaccines Market
• Tracks Competitive Developments, Approaches, Recent Industry Developments, Mergers & Acquisitions. Collaboration, Distribution, Exclusive, and Licensing Agreement
• An Insightful Investigation has been done on Promising Influenza Vaccines in the Clinical Development
• Analyses the Most Recent Clinical Trials of the Influenza Vaccines between 2019 and 2020
• Delivers an In–Depth Analysis of Evolving Market Trends, Drivers, and Restraints of the United States Influenza Vaccines Market
• A Comprehensive List of the Key Players Along with the Analysis of their Current Vaccines Portfolio, Promising Vaccines in the Clinical Development, Influenza Vaccines Market Value, and Recent Development
• An Insightful Analysis of the Emerging Players Along with the Analysis of their Promising Vaccines in the Clinical Development, Phase, Platform Technology, and Recent Development
The Key and Emerging Market Players for the U.S Influenza Vaccines Market are Listed Below :
• Sanofi Pasteur
• GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
• Seqirus (CSL Limited)
• EpiVax, Inc
• Moderna Inc
• Versatope Therapeutics, Inc
• BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What is the current scenario of the U.S. influenza vaccines market?
• What is the total market size and forecast (until 2028) for the U.S. influenza vaccines market?
• How many persons being vaccinated with influenza vaccines in the US during 2015 – 2028?
• How effective is influenza(flu) shot for 2020?
• What percentage of the United States do people get the flu vaccine?
• What are the key marketed influenza vaccines available in the United States?
• What are the major drivers of the United States influenza vaccines market?
• What are the major inhibitors of the United States influenza vaccines market?
• What is the reimbursement pattern in the United States influenza vaccines market?
• What is the regulatory framework in the United States influenza vaccines market?
• What are the major deals and agreement happenings in the United States influenza vaccines market?
• What are the upcoming influenza vaccines that will have a significant impact on the market in the future?
• Who are the top market players? What are their happenings, vaccine revenue, current developments, and scenarios?
• Who are the emerging players? What are their happenings, clinical development, platform technology, phase, and current developments?
• How is the market predicted to develop in the future?