The global gift cards market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.91% during the forecast period 2021-2027, according to the new report published by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global gift cards market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, company share of market leaders, growth rate and market segments.
The gift cards market is segmented on the basis of card type, and end user, and region. The gift cards market is segmented as below:
By Card Type:
- closed-loop card
- open-loop card
By End User:
- corporate institutions
- retail establishments
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the gift cards market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Amazon.com, Inc., American Express Company, Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc., Fiserv, Inc., Paypal, Inc., Walmart Inc., among others.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global gift cards market.
- To classify and forecast the global gift cards market based on card type, and end user, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global gift cards market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global gift cards market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the global gift cards market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global gift cards market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global gift cards market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.