Energy efficient motors use less electricity, run cooler, and often last longer than NEMA (National Electrical Manufacturers Association) B motors of the same size. A motor that is 85 percent efficient converts 85 percent of the electrical energy input into mechanical energy. The remaining 15 percent of the electrical energy is dissipated as heat, evidenced by a rise in motor temperature. Energy efficient electric motors utilize improved motor design and high quality materials to reduce motor losses, therefore improving motor efficiency. The improved design results in less heat dissipation and reduced noise output.
Based on the Energy-Efficient Motor market development status, competitive landscape and development model in different regions of the world, this report is dedicated to providing niche markets, potential risks and comprehensive competitive strategy analysis in different fields. From the competitive advantages of different types of products and services, the development opportunities and consumption characteristics and structure analysis of the downstream application fields are all analyzed in detail. To Boost Growth during the epidemic era, this report analyzes in detail for the potential risks and opportunities which can be focused on.
In Chapter 2.4 of the report, we share our perspectives for the impact of COVID-19 from the long and short term.
In chapter 3.4, we provide the influence of the crisis on the industry chain, especially for marketing channels.
In chapters 8-13, we update the timely industry economic revitalization plan of the country-wise government.
Key players in the global Energy-Efficient Motor market covered in Chapter 5:
Bosch Rexroth AG
Regal Beloit Corporation
Schneider Electric SE
Microchip Technology, Inc
Baldor Electric Company
Johnson Controls Inc
Kirloskar Electric Company Ltd
Honeywell International, Inc
Emerson Electric Company
In Chapter 6, on the basis of types, the Energy-Efficient Motor market from 2015 to 2025 is primarily split into:
In Chapter 7, on the basis of applications, the Energy-Efficient Motor market from 2015 to 2025 covers:
Geographically, the detailed analysis of consumption, revenue, market share and growth rate, historic and forecast (2015-2025) of the following regions are covered in Chapter 8-13:
North America (Covered in Chapter 9)
Europe (Covered in Chapter 10)
Asia-Pacific (Covered in Chapter 11)
South America (Covered in Chapter 12)
Middle East and Africa (Covered in Chapter 13)
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2019
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2020-2025