De-dieselization - Thematic Research
De-dieselization refers to the rapid market backlash against diesel, particularly in European markets, emanating from the VW emissions scandal and, concurrently, from increased lobbying over air quality in cities with diesel engines seen widely as the main culprit for dangerous urban air quality.
This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”.
About our Thematic Research Ecosystem
- GlobalData has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalData’s thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats.
- To do this, GlobalData tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in GlobalData’s “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector.
- Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Reasons to buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Get latest Market Research Reports on De-dieselization - Thematic Research. Industry analysis & Market Report on De-dieselization - Thematic Research is a syndicated market report, published as De-dieselization - Thematic Research. It is complete Research Study and Industry Analysis of De-dieselization - Thematic Research market, to understand, Market Demand, Growth, trends analysis and Factor Influencing market.