The global connected car market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.07% during the forecast period 2021-2027, according to the new report published by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global connected car market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, company share of market leaders, growth rate and market segments.
The connected car market is segmented on the basis of technology, service, application, and region. The connected car market is segmented as below:
- mobility management
- vehicle management
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the connected car market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Airbiquity Inc., AT&T Inc., Audi AG, BMW Group, Continental AG, Daimler AG, DXC Technology Company (Luxoft), Ford Motor Company, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Telefónica, S.A., Tesla, Inc., Valeo Group, Verizon Communications Inc., Vodafone Group plc., among others.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global connected car market.
- To classify and forecast the global connected car market based on technology, service, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global connected car market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global connected car market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the global connected car market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global connected car market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global connected car market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.