The global compound semiconductor market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.9% during the forecast period 2021-2027, according to the new report published by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global compound semiconductor market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, company share of market leaders, growth rate and market segments.
The compound semiconductor market is segmented on the basis of type, deposition technology, product, and region. The compound semiconductor market is segmented as below:
- III-V compound semiconductor (gallium nitride, gallium phosphide, gallium arsenide, indium phosphide, indium antimonide)
- II-VI compound semiconductor (cadmium selenide, cadmium telluride, zinc selenide)
- IV-IV compound semiconductor (silicon carbide, silicon germanium)
By Deposition Technology:
- atomic layer deposition
- chemical vapor deposition
- hydride vapor phase epitaxy
- molecular beam epitaxy
- diodes & rectifiers
- integrated circuits
- power semiconductor
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The compound semiconductor industry is characterized by a high level of market share concentration. The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the compound semiconductor market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Cree, Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Nichia Corporation, NXP Semiconductor N.V., Renesas Electronics Corporation, SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., Ltd., STMicroelectronics N.V., Texas Instruments Incorporated, among others.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global compound semiconductor market.
- To classify and forecast the global compound semiconductor market based on type, deposition technology, product, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global compound semiconductor market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global compound semiconductor market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the global compound semiconductor market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global compound semiconductor market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global compound semiconductor market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.