Caffeine is the world's most popular drug. It is the most commonly consumed psychoactive substance in the world. Caffeine is a substance that is naturally produced in the leaves and seeds of many plants, including coffee beans, guarana, yerba maté, cacao beans, and tea. Caffeine is determined as a drug because it is a central nervous system stimulant. It is used to provide a boost of energy, causing increased alertness. Caffeine gives most people a temporary energy boost and elevates mood, and is also used to stay awake longer. Caffeine (C8H10N4O2) is the common name for trimethylxanthine. It is a bitter, white crystalline xanthine alkaloid that is a psychoactive stimulant drug. Caffeine was discovered by a German chemist, Friedrich Ferdinand Runge, in 1819. He coined the term kaffein, a chemical compound in coffee, which in English became caffeine. Caffeine is also part of the chemical mixtures and insoluble complexes guaranine found in guarana, mateine found in mate, and theine found in non-herbal tea; all of which contain additional alkaloids such as the cardiac stimulants theophylline and theobromine, and often other chemicals such as polyphenols which can form insoluble complexes with caffeine. The global caffeine market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% during the forecast period 2021-2027, according to the new report published by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global caffeine market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, company share of market leaders, growth rate and market segments.
The caffeine market is segmented on the basis of application, and region. The caffeine market is segmented as below:
- food & beverages
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the caffeine market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Aarti Industries Limited (AIL), Bakul Aromatics and Chemicals Limited, CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd., Delta Synthetic Co., Ltd., Jilin Shulan Synthetic Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Jiuquan Dadeli Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Kudos Chemie Limited, Shandong Xinhua Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Shiratori Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Shizuoka Coffein Co., Ltd., Siegfried AG, Tianjin Zhongan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Youhua Pharmaceutical (Leshan) Co., Ltd., among others.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global caffeine market.
- To classify and forecast the global caffeine market based on application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global caffeine market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global caffeine market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the global caffeine market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global caffeine market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global caffeine market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.