1,4-Diethylbenzene (PDEB, CAS 105-05-5) refers to a chemical compound with the formula C6H4(C2H5)2. It is widely used as a solvent in the Parex process for the production of paraxylene (p-xylene), which is a chemical essential to the process of manufacturing PET plastic bottles and polyester fiber. PDEB is also used for the manufacture of divinylbenzene. According to Gen Consulting Company, global PDEB is expected to grow at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 5% during forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for PDEB in p-xylene industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market. The global 1,4-diethylbenzene market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% during the forecast period 2021-2027, according to the new report published by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global 1,4-diethylbenzene market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, company share of market leaders, growth rate and market segments.
The 1,4-diethylbenzene market is segmented on the basis of application, and region. The 1,4-diethylbenzene market is segmented as below:
- p-xylene production
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the 1,4-diethylbenzene market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Jiangsu Danhua Group Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Evergreen Tree New Material Technology Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Zhengdan Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Reliance Industries Limited, Sinopec Yangzi Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Taiwan Styrene Monomer Corporation, Toray Industries, Inc., among others.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global 1,4-diethylbenzene market.
- To classify and forecast the global 1,4-diethylbenzene market based on application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global 1,4-diethylbenzene market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global 1,4-diethylbenzene market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the global 1,4-diethylbenzene market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global 1,4-diethylbenzene market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global 1,4-diethylbenzene market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.