Table of Contents
- 1.1 List of Tables
- 1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
- 2.1 Global Carbon Emissions Increased by around 1.7% in 2018
- 2.2 Thermal energy will continue to remain the dominant energy source in US
- 2.3 Renewable energy is expected to double its share in the country’s power mix by 2030
- 2.4 Nuclear power is expected to hold a significant share of 3% in the country’s power mix.
- 3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2018
- 3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2040
- 3.3 Report Guidance
4 Power Market, India, 2010-2030
- 4.1 Power Market, India, Overview
- 4.2 Power Market, India, Installed Capacity, 2010-2030
- 4.2.1 Power Market, India, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2010-2030
- 4.2.2 Power Market, India, Share in Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2018 and 2030
- 4.2.3 Power Market, India, Net Capacity Additions by Fuel Type, 2018 and 2030
- 4.2.4 Power Market, India, Comparison of Technologies Based on Installed Capacity, 2018-2030
- 4.3 Power Market, India, Power Generation, 2010-2030
- 4.3.1 Power Market, India, Power Generation by Fuel Type, 2010-2030
- 4.3.2 Power Market, India, Comparison of Technologies Based on Power Generation, 2018-2030
5 Nuclear Power Market, India
- 5.1 Nuclear Power Market, India, Overview
- 5.2 Nuclear Power Market, India, Installed Capacity, 2010 - 2030
- 5.3 Nuclear Power Market, India, Power Generation, 2010 - 2030
- 5.4 Nuclear Power Market, India, Project Based Analysis, 2018
- 5.4.1 Nuclear Power Market, India, Top 10 Operational Nuclear Reactor, 2018
- 5.4.2 Nuclear Power Market, India, Top Active Nuclear Reactor Sites, 2018
- 5.4.3 Nuclear Power Market, India, Top 10 Upcoming Nuclear Reactors, 2018
- 5.4.4 Nuclear Power Market, India, Upcoming Projects by Status
- 5.5 Nuclear Power Market, India, Market Size, 2010-2025
- 5.6 Nuclear Power Market, India, Deal Analysis, 2018
- 5.6.1 Nuclear Power Market, India, Deal Volume vs. Deal Value, 2010-2018
- 5.6.2 Nuclear Power Market, India, Split by Deal Type, 2018
6 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, India
- 6.1 Electricity Act of 2003
- 6.2 National Action Plan on Climate Change
- 6.2.1 State Action Plan on Climate Change (SAPCC)
- 6.3 Amendments in National Tariff Policy
- 6.4 Renewable Energy Certificates
- 6.5 Cross border Trade of Electricity, 2019
- 6.6 Memorandum-“Make in India” for Local Content in Renewable Energy Products
- 6.7 Memorandum-Quality of Solar Modules
- 6.8 National Wind-Solar Hybrid Policy
- 6.9 Interstate transmission network System (ISTS)-connected wind-solar hybrid power projects
- 6.10 Green Energy Corridor
- 6.11 Extension on Waiver of Inter-State Transmission Charges for Wind and Solar Projects
- 6.12 Renewable Energy Targets
- 6.13 Central Financial Assistance for renewable Energy Projects
- 6.14 Renewable Energy Auctions
- 6.15 Feed-in-Tariffs
- 6.15.1 Small Hydro
- 6.15.2 Bioenergy
- 6.15.3 Solar Power
- 6.15.4 Wind Power
- 6.16 Support for Solar Power
- 6.16.1 Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission
- 6.16.2 Scheme for Development of Solar Parks and Ultra Mega Solar Power Projects
- 6.16.3 Loan for Installation of Grid Interactive Rooftop Solar PV Plants
- 6.16.4 Customs and Excise Duty Exemption for Grid-connected Roof-top Solar PV Systems
- 6.16.5 New Portal for Solar Developers
- 6.16.6 Phase-II, Grid-connected rooftop solar program
- 6.16.7 Net-metering
- 6.16.8 Amendments in Competitive Bidding Guidelines
- 6.16.9 Grid-scale battery energy storage system
- 6.16.10 Safeguard Duty on Import of Solar Cells and Modules
- 6.16.11 Delhi Solar Policy 2016-2020
- 6.16.12 Property tax exemption under the Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Vahini Yojana (MSKVY), Maharashtra
- 6.16.13 Suryashakti Kisan Yojana (SKY), Gujarat
- 6.16.14 New Solar Roof-Top Policy, Karnataka, 2018-19
- 6.16.15 Exemption from CEIG Clearance for Solar Rooftop Project, Karnataka
- 6.17 Support for Wind Power
- 6.17.1 Generation-Based Incentive (GBI) for Grid Connected Wind Power Projects
- 6.17.2 Accelerated Depreciation for Wind Power Projects
- 6.17.3 Wind Repowering Policy
- 6.17.4 Draft Offshore Wind Energy Lease Rules, 2019
- 6.18 Support for Bio-power
- 6.18.1 Biomass Power and Bagasse Co-generation Program
- 6.18.2 Scheme to Support Biomass-Based Cogeneration in Sugar Mills and other Industries
- 6.18.3 Central Financial Assistance for Biomass Power Projects
- 6.18.4 Program on Energy from Urban, Industrial, and Agricultural Wastes/Residues, 2017-2020
- 6.18.5 National Biofuel Policy, 2018
- 6.18.6 Ethanol Blended Petrol Program (EBP)
- 6.19 Support for Small Hydropower
- 6.19.1 Small Hydropower Mission
- 6.19.2 Financial Support to support SHP
- 6.19.3 Proposal to waive off cess and taxes for small hydropower
7 Nuclear Power Market, India, Company Profiles
- 7.1 Company Snapshot: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- 7.1.1 Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited - Company Overview
- 7.1.2 Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited - Business Description
- 7.1.3 Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 7.1.4 Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited - Major Products and Services
- 7.1.5 Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited - Head Office
- 9.1 Abbreviations
- 9.2 Market Definitions
- 9.3 Methodology
- 9.4 Coverage
- 9.4.1 Secondary Research
- 9.4.2 Primary Research
- 9.4.3 Modeling and Forecasting
- 9.5 Contact Us
Ukraine Nuclear Power Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019
India Nuclear Power Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019 is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in India.
The report analyzes the power market scenario in India (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2010 to 2030 in India nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report analyses India power market and India nuclear power market. The scope of the research includes-
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2010-2018 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2019-2030.
- Power market scenario in India and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- Detailed overview of India nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by fuel type, net capacity addition by fuel type, owners share, and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in India nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
France Biopower Analysis Market Report
Get latest Market Research Reports on Ukraine Nuclear Power Analysis. Industry analysis & Market Report on Ukraine Nuclear Power Analysis is a syndicated market report, published as Ukraine Nuclear Power Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019. It is complete Research Study and Industry Analysis of Ukraine Nuclear Power Analysis market, to understand, Market Demand, Growth, trends analysis and Factor Influencing market.