Turkey Pasta & Noodles
The Turkish pasta & noodles sector is led by ‘dried pasta’ category in value terms. Dried & instant noodles category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for the pasta & noodles products in the country. Flexible packaging is most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by paper & board. Barilla, Nuh’un Ankara Makarnasi and Tat Gida Sanayi A.S are the top players in this sector.
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the Pasta & Noodles sector in Turkey provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- The Turkish pasta & noodles sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% by value during 2018-2023
- Dried pasta is the largest category in both the value and volume terms in the Turkish pasta & noodles sector
- Dried & instant noodles category is expected to register fastest value growth at a CGAR of 12.1% during 2018-2023
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel with a value share of 83%
- Barilla, Nuh’un Ankara Makarnasi. and Tat Gida Sanayi A.S. are the top three companies in the sector
- Flexible packaging accounted for a share of 88.6% in the Turkish pasta & noodles sector
- The consumption of pasta & noodles is higher among males than females in Turkey
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.