“ Trikafta - Drug Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of the product indicated for the treatment of its approved condition. A detailed picture of the Trikafta in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2017 - 2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details covers mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and pharmacological studies, including product marketed details, regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, and detailed analyst views. It further highlights the market competitors, late-stage emerging therapies, and patent details in the global space.
Trikafta is a combination of three drugs that target the defective CFTR protein. It helps the protein made by the CFTR gene mutation function more effectively.
In October 2019, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Trikafta (elexacaftor/ivacaftor/tezacaftor), the first triple combination therapy available to treat patients with the most common cystic fibrosis mutation.
In January 2021, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted its supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) to expand the use of TRIKAFTA (elexacaftor/tezacaftor/ivacaftor and ivacaftor) to include children ages 6 through 11 years old who have at least one F508del mutation in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene or a mutation in the CFTR gene that is responsive based on in vitro data.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, pharmacological studies (pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics) and adverse reactions.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug marketed details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around Trikafta.
• The report contains historical and forecasted sales for Trikafta till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) in the space with a brief snapshot of the details.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of Trikafta.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Trikafta Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth Trikafta Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of Trikafta in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides historical and forecasted sales data from 2017 to 2030.
• Trikafta Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of Trikafta covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
• In the coming years, the market scenario for Trikafta is set to change due to the extensive research in the treatment of the indicated condition and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Trikafta dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other approved products for the disease are giving market competition to Trikafta and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current market scenario of Trikafta.
• Our in-depth analysis of the sales data of Trikafta from 2017 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the Trikafta in the market.
• What is the prescribed dosage and strengths of Trikafta are available in the market?
• What are the common adverse reactions or side effects of Trikafta?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of Trikafta?
• What are the chemical specifications of Trikafta?
• How are the clinical trials diversified on the basis of the trial status?
• What is the history of Trikafta, and what is its future?
• What are the marketed details of Trikafta in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• How many patents have been granted to Trikafta and when these patents will get expire?
• What are the pros (benefits) and cons (disadvantages) of Trikafta?
• In which countries Trikafta got approval and when it gets launched?
• What are the clinical trials are currently ongoing for Trikafta?
• How the safety and efficacy results determined the approval of Trikafta?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the Trikafta development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to Trikafta?
• What is the historical and forecasted market scenario of Trikafta?
• How is the market trend of Trikafta is different in the Seven Major Markets (the United States, EU5 [Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom], and Japan)?
• What are the other approved products available and how these are giving competition to Trikafta?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the indicated condition?