The Portage la Prairie Mutual Insurance Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Portage la Prairie Mutual Insurance Company (Portage Mutual) offers personal insurance and business insurance products. The company's product portfolio includes agricultural insurance, auto insurance, condominium insurance, contractors insurance, home business insurance, office insurance, realty insurance, residential insurance, retailers insurance and tenant insurance. It also offers services such as claims settlement, loss prevention and identity protection. Portage Mutual Insurance serves commercial, corporate, and individual customers. The company has operations in Edmonton, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Catharines, Brandon, Dauphin, and Winnipeg, Canada. Portage Mutual Insurance is headquartered in Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, Canada.
The company reported premiums written of CAD187.7 million for the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), a decrease of 3.2% over that in FY2016. Its net premium earned was CAD167.2 million in FY2017, a decrease of 5.1% over that in FY2016.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.