Sweden Savory Snacks
The Sweden savory snacks sector is led by the ‘potato chips’ category in both value and volume terms, while the nuts and seeds category is also expected to register fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets and supermarkets is the leading channel for the distribution of savory snacks products in the country. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector. The , Intersnack group Gmbh & co kg, Orkla group and Svenska Lantchips are the top three companies in the Swedish Savory Snacks sector.
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the Savory Snacks sector in Sweden provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis forethnic/traditional snacks, meat snacks, nuts and seeds, popcorn, potato chips, pretzels, and processed snacks with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
- Swedish savory snacks sector is expected to grow by value and volume terms during 2018-2023.
- Potato chips is the largest category in value and volume terms in thai savory snacks sector.
- Nuts and seeds is also expected to register the faster growth rate in value and volume terms during 2018-2023.
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel.
- Intersnack group Gmbh & co kg, Orkla group and Svenska Lantchips are the leading players in the sector.
- Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector.
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.