“PPP011 - Emerging Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Cancer Cachexia in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the PPP011 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
PPP011 (Cannabidiol/delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol, also known as QIXLEEF) is being developed by Tetra Bio-Pharma. QIXLEEF™, a botanical cannabinoid-derived medicine that meets USA cGMP regulatory requirements. This botanical drug product composition has a fixed ratio of THC (delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (Cannabidiol). QIXLEEF™ safety have been established through traditional dose escalation Phase I trials and an in-depth study of the composition of inhaled volatile organic compounds. In addition, the NDA will be supported with data on the metabolite profile, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and exposure to neutral and acidic forms of phytocannabinoids. Tetra is currently running a Phase II trial in the USA called PLENITUDE© and preparing the European Phase III trial.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around PPP011.
• The report contains forecasted sales for PPP011 till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) for Cancer Cachexia.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of PPP011.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
PPP011 Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth PPP011 Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of PPP011 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
• PPP011 Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of PPP011 covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
• In the coming years, the market scenario for Cancer Cachexia is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence PPP011 dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other emerging products for Cancer Cachexia are giving market competition to PPP011 and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of PPP011.
• Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of PPP011 from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the PPP011.
• Which company is developing PPP011 along with the phase of the clinical study?
• What is the technology utilized in the development of PPP011?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of PPP011?
• What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the PPP011 development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to PPP011?
• What is the forecasted market scenario of PPP011?
• What is the history of PPP011 and what is its future?
• What is the forecasted sales of PPP011 in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to PPP011?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the PPD?