Naval Shipbuilding: COVID-19 - Sector Impact Analysis
The long-term impact on the Naval Shipbuilding comes from the reduction in program funding as a consequence of the recession resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. The extent of the recession is not yet known, but is expected to be deeper and longer than the Global Financial Crisis of 2008-2009. This will hit Defense budgets, significantly reducing program budget in many cases.
- Primary Factors determining the Future of the Naval Shipbuilding Market
- Exposure Limitation through Supply Chain Protection
- Key US Naval Shipbuilding events and Contract awards during the COVID-19 crisis
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The report is to understand the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the Naval Shipbuilding sector.
- This report provides insight into the current state of play, offers a look at potential future scenarios and assesses the actions that naval shipbuilding sector can take to mitigate the impact of COVID-19.
- The report includes an insightful industry analysis of the COVID-19 Sector Impact on naval shipbuilding and key use cases highlighting how various companies around the world have started working on the development.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
- Gain in-depth understanding about the impact of COVID-19 in Naval Shipbuilding Market
- Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the industry
- Explore future industry scenarios
- Compare key industry players' actions