Segment analysis (in value terms): dairy-based & soy-based desserts
Segment analysis (in value terms): dairy-based & soy-based deserts
Segment analysis (in volume terms): dairy-based & soy-based desserts
Category analysis: drinkable yogurt
Category analysis: milk
Segment analysis (in value terms): milk
Segment analysis (in volume terms): milk
Category analysis: soymilk & soy drinks
Segment analysis (in value terms): soymilk & soy drinks
Segment analysis (in volume terms): soymilk & soy drinks
Category analysis: yogurt
Distribution channel share analysis: dairy & soy food
Distribution channel share analysis by category
Leading companies in the sector (in value and volume terms) in the dairy & soy food sector, 2018
Top 5 companies share by brand (in value terms and volume terms) in the dairy & soy food sector, 2018
Brand shares of top five companies (in value terms and volume terms) by category, 2018
Degree of consolidation/fragmentation by category
Health & wellness
Health & wellness trend analysis
Health & wellness market analysis by product attribute
Health & wellness market analysis by consumer benefit
Category comparison - with health & wellness and without health & wellness claims
Primary outer type
Economic summary, labor market trends, and demographic trends
GlobalData country risk index (GCRI)
Malaysia Dairy & Soy Food
The Malaysian dairy & soy food sector is led by the milk category in both value and volume terms in 2018, while the drinkable yogurt is expected to register fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets are the leading channel for distribution of dairy & soy food products in the country. Health & wellness attributes such as ‘food minus’ and consumer benefits such as ‘weight & shape management’ are expected to contribute the most to the growth of the health & wellness market in the country during 2018-2023. Nestle SA, Royal Friesland Campina N.V. and Fonterra are the top three companies in the dairy & soy food sector.
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the Dairy & soy food sector in Malaysia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- The Malaysian dairy & soy food sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% by value during 2018-2023.
- Milk is the largest category in both the value and volume terms in the Malaysian dairy & soy food sector.
- Drinkable yogurt category is expected to register fastest value growth at a CGAR of 5.6% during 2018-2023.
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel with a value share of 72.4%.
- Nestle SA, Royal Friesland Campina N.V. and Fonterra are the top three companies in the Malaysian dairy & soy food sector.
- Rigid plastics accounted for a share of 39.3% in the Malaysian dairy & soy food sector.
- The consumption of dairy & soy food is higher among males than females in Malaysia.
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Summary: Get latest Market Research Reports on Malaysia Dairy & Soy Food. Industry analysis & Market Report on Malaysia Dairy & Soy Food is a syndicated market report, published as Malaysia Dairy & Soy Food. It is complete Research Study and Industry Analysis of Malaysia Dairy & Soy Food market, to understand, Market Demand, Growth, trends analysis and Factor Influencing market.