“LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE - Emerging Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Diffuse large B cell lymphoma in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020-2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
Loncastuximab tesirine (Lonca, formerly ADCT-402) is an antibody drug conjugate (ADC) composed of a humanized monoclonal antibody directed against human CD19 and conjugated through a linker to a pyrrolobenzodiazepine (PBD) dimer cytotoxin. Once bound to a CD19-expressing cell, Lonca is designed to be internalized by the cell, following which the warhead is released. The warhead is designed to bind irreversibly to DNA to create highly potent interstrand cross-links that block DNA strand separation, thus disrupting essential DNA metabolic processes such as replication and ultimately resulting in cell death. CD19 is a clinically validated target for the treatment of B-cell malignancies. It is being developed by ADC Therapeutics.
A Biologics License Application for Lonca for the treatment of relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is currently under review with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and has been granted priority review status.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE.
• The report contains forecasted sales for LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) for Diffuse large B cell lymphoma. The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
• LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
• In the coming years, the market scenario for Diffuse large B cell lymphoma is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other emerging products for Diffuse large B cell lymphoma are giving market competition to LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE.
• Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE.
• Which company is developing LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE along with the phase of the clinical study?
• What is the technology utilized in the development of LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE?
• What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE?
• What is the forecasted market scenario of LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE?
• What is the history of LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE and what is its future?
• What is the forecasted sales of LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to LONCASTUXIMAB TESIRINE?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the Diffuse large B cell lymphoma?