India in the global and Asia-Pacific savory snacks sector
India compared to other leading countries in the Asia-Pacific
Per capita consumption and expenditure - India compared to the Asia-Pacific and global levels
Sector analysis - savory snacks
Country snapshot - savory snacks sector in India
Value and volume analysis - savory snacks sector in India
Degree of trading up/down in the Indian savory snacks sector
Cross category comparison - value and growth rate
Change in category share by value
Cross category comparison - volume and growth rate
Change in category share by volume
Per capita consumption analysis by category
Category analysis: ethnic/traditional snacks
Category analysis: nuts and seeds
Segment analysis (in value terms): nuts and seeds
Segment analysis (in volume terms): nuts and seeds
Category analysis: popcorn
Segment analysis (in value terms): popcorn
Segment analysis (in volume terms): popcorn
Category analysis: potato chips
Category analysis: processed snacks
Segment analysis (in value terms): processed snacks
Segment analysis (in volume terms): processed snacks
Distribution channel share analysis: savory snacks
Distribution channel share analysis by category
Leading companies in the sector (in value and volume terms) in the savory snacks sector, 2018
Top 5 companies share by brand (in value terms and volume terms) in the savory snacks sector, 2018
Brand shares of top five companies (in value terms and volume terms) by category, 2018
Private label share analysis by category
Growth of private labels compared to branded products
Degree of consolidation/fragmentation by category
Health & wellness
Health & wellness trend analysis
Health & wellness market analysis by product attribute
Health & wellness market analysis by consumer benefit
Category comparison - with health & wellness and without health & wellness claims
Primary outer type
Economic summary, labor market trends, and demographic trends
GlobalData country risk index (GCRI)
India Savory Snacks
The Indian savory snacks sector is led by the ‘ethnic/traditional snacks’ category in both value and volume terms. However, the processed snacks category is expected to register fastest value growth during 2018-2023. PepsiCo, Haldirams and Bikaji Foods International Ltd are the top three companies in the Indian savory snacks sector. In terms of distribution, convenience stores are the leading channel for the savory snacks products and flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector.
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the Savory Snacks sector in India provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- The Indian savory snacks sector is expected to grow by value and volume terms during 2018-2023.
- Ethnic/traditional snacks’ is the largest category in value and volume terms in the Indian savory snacks sector.
- ‘Processed snacks’ is expected to register the faster growth rate in value terms during 2018-2023.
- ‘Potato chips’ is expected to register the faster growth rate in volume terms during 2018-2023.
- ‘Convenience stores’ is the largest distribution channel.
- PepsiCo, Haldirams and Bikaji Foods International Ltd. are the top three companies in the Indian savory snacks sector.
- Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector.
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Summary: Get latest Market Research Reports on India Savory Snacks. Industry analysis & Market Report on India Savory Snacks is a syndicated market report, published as India Savory Snacks. It is complete Research Study and Industry Analysis of India Savory Snacks market, to understand, Market Demand, Growth, trends analysis and Factor Influencing market.