According to Gen Consulting Company, global thermal papers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
By application, the thermal papers market is classified into Lottery & Gaming, Medical, POS (point of sale), Tags & Labels. On the basis of region, the thermal papers industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Lottery & Gaming
- POS (point of sale)
- Tags & Labels
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2021 to 2027.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the thermal papers market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Koehler Group
- Oji Holdings Corporation
- Ricoh Company, Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2020, and forecasts run up to 2027.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global thermal papers market.
- To classify and forecast global thermal papers market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global thermal papers market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global thermal papers market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global thermal papers market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global thermal papers market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of thermal papers
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to thermal papers