The global military robots market is expected to grow from USD 14,852.65 million 2017 to USD 36,526.84 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.72%.
“Increased use of military robots for today's warfieldsis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of military robots market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increased use of military robots for today's warfields, declines in human casualties due to robots playing active role in maintaining border security, increasing defense expenditure in research and development of military robots, and specialized to deal with hazardous and extreme environments. However, some factors such as concentration of demand from europe and north america, and rising skepticism for automated weaponized robots may hinder the market growth. The global military robots market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as integration with airficial intelligence, and continuous innovation to improve intelligence, reconnaissance, surveillance, and target acquisition capabilities. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to political acceptability, and critical hardware and system failure. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global military robots market market.
On the basis of operation, the global military robots market is studied across Autonomous Robots and Mobile Robots.
On the basis of type, the global military robots market is studied across Military Airborne Robots, Military Land Robots, and Military Marine Robots.
On the basis of geography, the global military robots market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“AeroVironment, Inc.: The potential growing player for the global military robots market”
The key players profiled in the global military robots market are AeroVironment, Inc., BAE Systems PLC, Cobham PLC, Endeavor Robotics, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, QinetiQ Limited, Saab AB, and Thales S.A..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global military robots market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global military robots market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global military robots market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global military robots market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global military robots market.