Dextrose monohydrate, or glucose monohydrate, is the monohydrate form of D-glucose, a natural monosaccharide and carbohydrate. It has broad use in the food and pharmaceutical industry. Dextrose monohydrate can be widely used in confectionery, beverages, biscuits, bakery products for better taste, quality and low cost. It can also be used as supplementary fluid for patients suffering low blood sugar, fever, dizziness collapse. According to Gen Consulting Company, global dextrose monohydrate market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Food Grade, Pharmaceutical Grade. On the basis of region, the dextrose monohydrate industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Food Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2021 to 2027.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the dextrose monohydrate market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Cooperatie AVEBE UA
- Global Sweeteners Holdings Limited (GSH)
- Henan Feitian Agricultural Development Co., Ltd.
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Qingyuan Foods Co., Ltd.
- Qinhuangdao Lihua Starch Co., Ltd.
- Roquette Frères
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Tereos S.A.
- Xiwang Group Company Limited
- Zhucheng Dongxiao Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Zhucheng Xingmao Corn Developing Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2020, and forecasts run up to 2027.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global dextrose monohydrate market.
- To classify and forecast global dextrose monohydrate market based on product.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global dextrose monohydrate market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global dextrose monohydrate market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global dextrose monohydrate market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global dextrose monohydrate market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of dextrose monohydrate
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to dextrose monohydrate