Gene Therapy in Neurology
Gene therapy is an evolving area in healthcare that promises to revolutionize the treatment landscapes across various therapy areas. In this report, the focus will be on neurology indications. Recently approved gene therapies for spinal muscular atrophy have reinvigorated the potential of such therapies to transform patient care. While various methodologies can be adopted in order to deliver therapeutic benefits of gene therapy including gene augmentation, gene suppression, and gene editing, an important component of gene therapy is whether to use viral or non-viral vectors in order to deliver such therapies to the point of care.
The report provides an analysis of the overall gene therapy pipeline that is being developed for various neurology indications with an emphasis on late-stage pipeline products. In addition to pipeline analysis, the report also focuses on trends observed in clinical trials in this area, unmet needs and challenges, as well as partnership strategies adopted by pharmaceutical companies to keep up with developments in the field of gene therapies.
- GlobalData’s Gene Therapy in Neurology report combines primary research from a cross-specialty panel of neurology experts with in-house analyst expertise to provide an assessment of the development landscape.
- Components of the slide deck include primary and secondary research:
- Quotes from 7 key opinion leaders (2 US, 3 EU, 1 Japan, 1 China) and 2 payer key opinion leaders (1 US, 1 EU)
- Overview of common vectors and indications among current pipeline drugs, with focus on products in Phase II and III
- Trends in clinical trials (completed, ongoing, planned) in gene therapies based on sponsor type, location, and phase of development
- Insight from GlobalData’s specialist neurology analysts
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global gene therapies market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global gene therapies market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.