GE Energy Power Conversion Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
GE Energy Power Conversion Group (Power Conversion), formerly Converteam Group SAS, is a power conversion engineering company. It operates as a part of the energy management division of GE Energy. The company’s offerings include automation and control, motors and generators, power electronics, and digital and marine solutions, among others. It also offers services such as modernizations and upgrades, spare & replacement parts, contractual services, responsive support and field services, training and repairs, among others. It caters products to several industries such as oil and gas, renewable, power generation, marine, metals, mining, research and test systems, and manufacturing, among others. Power Conversion is headquartered in Paris, France.
GE Energy Power Conversion Group Key Recent Developments
Jan 15,2019: GE’s Marine Solutions Showcases Power, Propulsion and Digital Analytics, Ideal for Future Surface Combatants
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.