Table of Contents
- 1.1 List of Tables
- 1.2 List of Figures
- 2.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2018
- 2.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2040
- 2.3 Solar PV, Global, Technology Definition and Classification
- 2.4 Report Guidance
3 Renewable Power Market, France, 2010-2030
- 3.1 Renewable Power Market, France, Installed Capacity, 2010-2030
- 3.1.1 Renewable Power Market, France, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2010-2030
- 3.1.2 Renewable Power Market, France, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2018 and 2030
- 3.1.3 Renewable Power Market, France, Net Capacity Additions by Source Type, 2019-2030
- 3.1.4 Renewable Power Market, France, Comparison of Renewable Power Sources Based on Installed Capacity, 2018-2030
- 3.2 Renewable Power Market, France, Power Generation, 2010-2030
- 3.2.1 Renewable Power Market, France, Power Generation by Source Type, 2010-2030
- 3.2.2 Renewable Power Market, France, Comparison of Renewable Power Sources Based on Power Generation, 2018-2030
4 Solar PV Market, France
- 4.1 Solar PV Market, France, Installed Capacity, 2010 - 2030
- 4.2 Solar PV Market, France, Power Generation, 2010-2030
- 4.3 Solar PV Market, France, Market Size, 2010-2025
- 4.4 Solar PV Market, France, Plant Based Analysis, 2018
- 4.4.1 Solar PV Market, France, Major Active Plants, 2018
- 4.4.2 Solar PV Market, France, Upcoming Projects, 2018
- 4.4.3 Solar PV Market, France, Key Under-construction Projects, 2018
- 4.5 Solar PV Market, France, Deal Analysis, 2018
- 4.5.1 Solar PV Market, France, Deal Volume vs. Deal Value, 2010-2018
- 4.5.2 Solar PV Market, France, Split by Deal Type, 2018
5 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, France
- 5.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
- 5.2 National Renewable Energy Action Plan (NREAP), France
- 5.3 Energy Transition Act
- 5.4 France’s Multiannual Energy Programme (Programmation pluriannuelle de l’énergie or PPE)
- 5.5 Current Support Environment (Incentives) for Renewable Energy in France
- 5.6 Feed-in Tariffs and Feed-in Premiums
- 5.7 The Renewable Energy Tendering System in France
- 5.7.1 Regulatory Frameworks are blocking the increase in Onshore Wind Capacity
- 5.7.2 Tenders for Offshore Wind
- 5.7.3 Solar Tenders under PPE
- 5.7.4 Solar Tender for Fessenheim Nuclear Conversion Plan
- 5.7.5 Auctions/Competitive Bidding
- 5.8 Heat Fund
- 5.8.1 National
- 5.8.2 Regional
- 5.9 France’s Carbon Tax and Regulation of Electricity Prices
- 5.10 Green Innovation Funding Program
- 5.11 National Strategy for Research and Development in the Field of Energy
- 5.12 Government Crediting and Loan Guarantee for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Investment
- 5.13 Renewable Energy Market Development
- 5.14 Tax Credit for Energy Transition (CITE)
- 5.15 Reduced VAT for Residential Renewable Energy Equipment
6 Solar PV Market, France, Company Profiles
- 6.1 Company Snapshot: Neoen SAS
- 6.1.1 Neoen SAS - Company Overview
- 6.1.2 Neoen SAS - Major Products and Services
- 6.1.3 Neoen SAS - Head Office
- 6.2 Company Snapshot: Luxcara GmbH
- 6.2.1 Luxcara GmbH - Company Overview
- 6.2.2 Luxcara GmbH - Major Products and Services
- 6.2.3 Luxcara GmbH - Head Office
- 6.3 Company Snapshot: Eco Delta Developpement
- 6.3.1 Eco Delta Developpement - Company Overview
- 6.3.2 Eco Delta Developpement - Head Office
- 6.4 Company Snapshot: Allianz Global Investors GmbH
- 6.4.1 Allianz Global Investors GmbH - Company Overview
- 6.4.2 Allianz Global Investors GmbH - Major Products and Services
- 6.4.3 Allianz Global Investors GmbH - Head Office
- 6.5 Company Snapshot: 123 Investment Managers
- 6.5.1 123 Investment Managers - Company Overview
- 6.5.2 123 Investment Managers - Major Products and Services
- 6.5.3 123 Investment Managers - Head Office
- 7.1 Abbreviations
- 7.2 Market Definitions
- 7.3 Methodology
- 7.4 Coverage
- 7.4.1 Secondary Research
- 7.4.2 Primary Research
- 7.4.3 Modeling and Forecasting
- 7.5 Contact Us
France Solar Photovoltaics (PV) Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019
France Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Analysis, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019 is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the Solar PV market in the France.
The research details renewable power market outlook in the France(includes hydro, geothermal, small hydro, wind, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2010 to 2030 in the France Solar PV market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to Solar PV is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report analyses the France renewable power market and the France solar PV market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on the France renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2010-2030), generation trends (2010-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2018.
- Detailed overview of the France solar PV market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming solar PV projects.
- Deal analysis of the France Solar PV market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of Solar PV sources .
- Major Contracts and Collaborations related tosolar PV sector in the France.
- Snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the France solar PV market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for solar PV market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
France Wind Power Analysis Market Report
Get latest Market Research Reports on France Solar Photovoltaics (PV) Analysis. Industry analysis & Market Report on France Solar Photovoltaics (PV) Analysis is a syndicated market report, published as France Solar Photovoltaics (PV) Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019. It is complete Research Study and Industry Analysis of France Solar Photovoltaics (PV) Analysis market, to understand, Market Demand, Growth, trends analysis and Factor Influencing market.