Etablissements Maurel & Prom SA (Maurel & Prom), a subsidiary of PT Pertamina Internasional Eksplorasi dan Produksi, is an oil and gas company that offers acquisition, exploration, production and development of hydrocarbons. The company carries out its business in Africa through the exploitation of onshore production assets in Gabon and Tanzania. Its exploration activities include geological surveys, seismic data acquisition and well processing, geophysical interpretation and drilling. Maurel & Prom provides international development platform for the upstream activities of Pertamina and PIEP. The company has its assets located across Canada, Colombia, France, Italy, Gabon, Myanmar, Namibia, Nigeria and Tanzania, among others. Maurel & Prom is headquartered in Paris, France.
Etablissements Maurel & Prom SA Key Recent Developments
Feb 07,2019: Maurel & Prom: Activity and sales 2018: US$440m (+10%)
Jan 08,2019: State-run PDVSA signs pact with France's Maurel & Prom to up oil output
Jan 08,2019: France's Maurel & Prom to invest $400 million in Venezuela oil venture: PDVSA
Nov 28,2018: Venezuela rejects BP’s bid to buy Total’s stake in offshore project
Oct 03,2018: Wentworth Resources announces corporate, operational and resource update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Etablissements Maurel & Prom SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Etablissements Maurel & Prom SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.