Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare LLC (GE Healthcare), a business unit of General Electric Company, is a global medical device provider that designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes diagnostic imaging and clinical systems; products and services for drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing and cellular technologies; imaging agents used during medical scanning procedures; and a range of healthcare IT solutions.
The report provides information and insights into GE Healthcare, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies
- Details of various partnerships, accelerator programs, network map, in-house launches, and other industry innovation programs
- Detailed overview of GE Healthcare's technology centers and innovation programs and financial highlights.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into GE Healthcare LLC technology innovations.
- Gain insights into its Digital Transformation Strategy.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnership strategies of GE Healthcare LLC.
- Gain insights into various disruptive technologies and tech initiatives of the Company.