Enerkem Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Enerkem Inc (Enerkem) is a provider of biofuels and renewable chemicals from non-recyclable waste. The company uses its proprietary technology to convert non-recyclable municipal solid waste into clean fuels and renewable chemicals. Its product portfolio includes bio-methanol, fuel ethanol (cellulosic) and biomethyl acetate. Enerkem builds, owns and operates biorefineries and had patented disruptive technology converts non-recyclable municipal solid waste into clean fuels and renewable chemicals. It also partners with municipalities, waste management and petrochemical groups that utilize solid waste to produce clean fuels and renewable chemicals. The company markets its products directly to refineries, blenders and chemical producers. It has facilities in Alberta and Quebec. Enerkem is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Enerkem Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 10,2018: Enerkem produces a new clean, renewable alternative solution to diesel fuel for the transportation sector
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.