CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Turkey
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, “CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Turkey”. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Turkey. It identifies the key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights into the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure of Turkey. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The Turkish healthcare market is one of the major emerging markets in the world, with a strong focus on research and development (R&D). The Turkish pharmaceutical market increased from TRY13.6B in 2011 to TRY30.9B in 2018 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.4%. However, in US dollars, the pharmaceutical market was $8.1B in 2010, which decreased to $6.4B in 2018 at a negative CAGR of 3.4%. The difference in the values is due to the drop in value of the Turkish Lira against the US Dollar.
The Turkish medical device market was valued at $3.28B in 2015, which increased slightly to $3.69B in 2017. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4% from $3.83B in 2019 to $3.97B in 2020. The pharmaceutical market is primarily driven by continued strong domestic demand backed by expansionary economic policies. The Turkish government continues to use localization policies to increase domestic production of medicines and vaccines.
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in the Turkey, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market (Sanofi, Pfizer, Novartis, GSK, and Abdi Ibrahim) and profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market (Medtronic, Roche Diagnostics, Essilor, and Zimmer Biomet)
- Detailed analysis about recent completed deals in the pharmaceutical and medical device market of Turkey
- Porter’s five forces analysis for pharmaceutical and medical devices market of Turkey
- An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, of which analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, the regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Information regarding the health-tech landscape of the country along with the major health-tech deals
- Information regarding recent healthcare policies along with healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities and challenges to growth in the Turkish healthcare market
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Turkish healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the Turkish healthcare market