Colombia Pasta & Noodles
The Colombian pasta & noodle sector is led by the ‘dried pasta’ category in both value and volume terms, while ambient pasta category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Convenience stores is the leading channel for the distribution of pasta & noodles products in the country. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector. Grupo Nutresa SA, Harinera Del Valle S.A, and Newlat SpA are the leading players in the sector. Health & wellness attributes such as ‘naturally healthy’ and ‘functional & fortified ‘and ‘consumer benefits such as ‘general wellbeing’ and ‘health management’ are expected to contribute the most to the growth of the health & wellness market in the Colombian pasta & noodles sector during 2018-2023.
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the Pasta & Noodles sector in Colombia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- Colombia pasta & noodles is expected to grow by value terms during 2018-2023.
- Dried pasta is the largest category in value terms in Colombian pasta & noodles sector.
- Ambient pasta is expected to register the faster growth rate in value terms during 2018-2023.
- Convenience stores is the largest distribution channel.
- Grupo Nutresa SA, Harinera Del Valle S.A, and Newlat SpA , are the leading players in the sector.
- Flexible packaging is most commonly used pack material in Colombian pasta & noodles sector.
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.