Belarus Cigarettes, 2019
Belarus Cigarettes, 2019 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Belarusian cigarette market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Cigarette consumption in the Belarusian market declined from a high of 28,555 million pieces in 2011 to 19,500 million pieces in 2018, as consumers. It is expected that this will continue to decline, especially following the public smoking ban that came into effect in 2019 and rising prices caused by a rise in excise duty.
The cigarettes market in Belarus is principally supplied by two local companies, GTF Newman and OOO Tabak-Invest, and two multinationals, JTI and BAT.
- The Belarusian black market cigarette market has in recent years experienced a decline, with government legislation aiming to root out illegal cigarette production
- Cigarette consumption has decreased in recent years, following increases in excise duty and anti-smoking government legislation
- GTF Neman is the leading supplier of cigarettes in the Belarusian market, with a market share of over half the Belarusian cigarette market
- The weakening of the Belarusian ruble has caused the cost of importing raw materials for cigarette manufacturing to rise sharply, negatively affecting domestic manufacturers
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.