Australia Smoking Tobacco, 2019
Australia Smoking Tobacco, 2019 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Finish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2029.
The Australian smoking tobacco market has been in long-term decline. FCT tobacco accounts for 99.8% of all sales in the wider Australian tobacco market. Nevertheless, smoking prevalence per capita has been growing since 2014, and this trend will continue as the government has no immediate plans to impose further duties.
- As of 2019, smoking tobacco consumption grew to 2280 tons, from 1759 tons in 2009.
- FCT tobacco accounts for 99.8% of total tobacco consumption
- The Netherlands is the largest source of imports for tobacco, with a share of 57.5% in 2018.
- The leading tobacco manufacturers are Imperial Tobacco, BAT Australia, Philip Morris with a 99.6% combined share.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.