Artificial intelligence describes the work processes of machines that would require intelligence, if performed by humans. The term ‘artificial intelligence’ refers to ‘investigating intelligent problem-solving behavior and creating intelligent computer systems’. The goal of AI systems is to develop systems capable of tackling complex problems in ways similar to human logic and reasoning.
Insights, real world examples of innovation and implementation of disruptive technologies across the value chain
- Artificial Intelligence Reduces labor and operational costs by optimizing product or business
- Artificial Intelligence Operates 24x7 without interruptions or breaks and has no downtime
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into extensive applications of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare.
- Gain insights into Market Drivers & Inhibitors of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare.
- Gain insights into Key Trends, Value Chain and Use Cases of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare.
- Gain insights into future outlook of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare.
University of Oxford Big Data Institute
Georgia Institute of Technology
Brite Health Co.
The Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
University Health Network
University of Vermont
University of Michigan
Aravind Eye Hospital
Jvion Predictive Analytics