XenoPort, Inc. (XenoPort) is a bio-pharmaceutical company which develops and commercializes internally discovered product candidates for the treatment of neurological disorders. It develops Transported Prodrugs through the modification of chemical structure of existing drugs in the market. The company's lead product, Horizant, (gabapentin enacarbil) is commercialized in the US and Japan for the treatment of restless legs syndrome. The company’s product pipeline includes, XP21279, an oral product candidate that uses naturally-occurring, high-capacity nutrient transporters in the gastrointestinal tract to promote efficient absorption into the body; and XP23829 for the treatment for patients with moderate-to-severe chronic plaque-type psoriasis and relapsing multiple sclerosis. The company, in clinical trial partnership with the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), has initiated a clinical trial for evaluating Horizant as a treatment for patients with alcohol use disorder. Xenoport is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, the US.
XenoPort, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Pharma eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
XenoPort, Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2010 to YTD 2016 5
XenoPort, Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals By Type, 2010 to YTD 2016 6
XenoPort, Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Region, 2010 to YTD 2016 7
XenoPort, Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Therapy Area, 2010 to YTD 2016 8
XenoPort, Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals Summary, 2010 to YTD 2016 9
XenoPort, Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deal Details 10
XenoPort Terminates Co-Development Agreement With GlaxoSmithKline For Horizant 10
XenoPort Amends Its Agreement With GlaxoSmithKline For Horizant 12
Licensing Agreements 13
Dr. Reddy's Labs Enters into Licensing Agreement with XenoPort for XP23829 13
Reckitt Benckiser Pharma Enters Into Licensing Agreement With XenoPort For Arbaclofen Placarbil 15
Equity Offering 17
XenoPort Files Shelf Registration Statement for Public Offering of Shares For USD150 Million 17
XenoPort Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US$85.8 Million 18
XenoPort Completes Public Offering Of Common Stock For US$46 Million 20
XenoPort Raises USD31 Million in Public Offering of Shares 21
Debt Offering 23
XenoPort Raises USD115 Million in Private Placement of 2.5% Notes Due 2022 23
Arbor Pharma Acquires Shares of XenoPort in a Tender Offer 25
XenoPort, Inc. - Key Competitors 27
Key Employees 28
Locations And Subsidiaries 29
Head Office 29
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30