Vontobel Holding AG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Vontobel Holding AG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Vontobel Holding AG (Vontobel) is a private bank that specializes in wealth management, investment banking, and assets management solutions. Wealth management includes investment funds, structured products, tax and succession planning, pension planning, real estate advisory, equity research, sustainable investments, wealth magazine, real estate financing, and Lombard loans. Investment banking offers platform solutions, brokerage, and fixed income trading and sales. Asset management includes equities, fixed income, and multi-asset products. It caters to high net-worth individuals and wealthy family clients through a network of branch offices and online portals. The company has operations in Asia-Pacific, North America, and Europe. Vontobel is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Detailed information on Vontobel Holding AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Vontobel Holding AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Vontobel Holding AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Vontobel Holding AG's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Vontobel Holding AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Vontobel Holding AG and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Vontobel Holding AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Vontobel Holding AG's business structure, strategy and prospects.