Universal Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Universal Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Universal Corporation (Universal) is a global leaf tobacco supplier. The company procures, finances, processes, packages, stores, and ships leaf tobacco products for sale to manufacturers of consumer tobacco products. Its product portfolio comprises flue-cured, burley, dark air-cured and oriental tobaccos that are used to produce cigars, smokeless and pipe-tobacco products. The company also produces dehydrated and juiced fruit and vegetable products and recycles waste materials obtained from tobacco production. Its value added services include blending, chemical and physical testing of tobacco, service cutting for manufacturers, reconstituted leaf tobacco production and just-in-time inventory management. The company has operations across North America, South America, Africa, Europe and Asia. Universal is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the US.
- Detailed information on Universal Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Universal Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Universal Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Universal Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Universal Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Universal Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Universal Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Universal Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.