United Continental Holdings, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
United Continental Holdings, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UCH) is the holding company which operates through its subsidiary, United Airlines (United). It provides air transportation services globally. The company operates through its hubs at Newark Liberty International Airport, Chicago O'Hare International Airport, Denver International Airport, George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Los Angeles International Airport, A.B., Won Pat International Airport, San Francisco International Airport, and Washington Dulles International Airport. It also provides regional jet and turboprop services under United Express. The company also has purchase agreements with regional airlines, including Republic Airlines, CommutAir Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, GoJet Airlines, Mesa Airlines, Shuttle America, SkyWest Airlines and Trans States Airlines. It also provides cargo transportation services. The company primarily operates in North America. It is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
- Detailed information on United Continental Holdings, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting United Continental Holdings, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of United Continental Holdings, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on United Continental Holdings, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about United Continental Holdings, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of United Continental Holdings, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess United Continental Holdings, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on United Continental Holdings, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.