Union Assurance PLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Union Assurance PLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Union Assurance PLC (Union Assurance), a subsidiary of John Keells Holdings PLC, is a life insurance company. The company provides a range of life insurance products and services to individual and business customers. It offers personal insurance products such as, life investment and protection insurance, retirement insurance, child education insurance, group life insurance, and medical insurance. The company offers these products through its branches, agents, brokers, bancassurance agreements and through direct sale network in Sri Lanka. Union Assurance is headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Union Assurance reported gross written premium (GWP) of LKR11,244.million during the fiscal year ended December 2018 (FY2018), representing an increase of 11% over FY2017. Its net written premium was LKR10,527.4 million in FY2018, representing an annual increase of 9.4% over FY2017.
- Detailed information on Union Assurance PLC required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Union Assurance PLC in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Union Assurance PLC including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Union Assurance PLC's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Union Assurance PLC, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Union Assurance PLC and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Union Assurance PLC as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Union Assurance PLC's business structure, strategy and prospects.