Turkey Savory Snacks
The Turkish savory snacks sector is led by ‘processed snacks’ category in both value and volume terms in 2018. The ‘potato chips’ category is expected to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for the savory snacks products in the country. Flexible packaging is most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by paper & board. PepsiCo, Tadim Gida and Peyman Gida are the top three players in the Turkish savory snacks sector.
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the Savory Snacks sector in Australia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis forethnic/traditional snacks, meat snacks, nuts and seeds, popcorn, potato chips, pretzels, and processed snacks with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change
- The Turkish savory snacks sector is expected to grow by value and volume terms during 2018-2023.
- ‘Processed snacks’ is the largest category in value and volume terms in Turkish savory snacks sector.
- ‘Potato chips’ is expected to register the faster growth rate in value and volume terms during 2018-2023.
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel.
- PepsiCo, Tadim Gida and Peyman Gida are the top three companies in the Turkish savory snacks sector.
- Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector.
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.