“TTHX 1114 - Emerging Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the TTHX 1114 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020 - 2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
TTHX 1114 acts as Fibroblast growth factor receptor agonists and is currently in Phase II for Fuchs' endothelial dystrophy. It is being developed by Trefoil Therapeutics.
The Trefoil product is designed to restore vision loss due to corneal endothelial dystrophy by regenerating a patient’s own corneal endothelial cells following TTHX1114 injections into the back of the cornea. TTHX1114 has shown great potential to: Provide an alternative to surgery with donor tissue and eliminates the attendant risk of surgical complications and rejection. Enable earlier treatment of patients at risk of significant vision loss. Allow pre-treatment of patients prior to cataract and glaucoma surgery to reduce risk of subsequent post-surgical vision loss.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around TTHX 1114.
• The report contains forecasted sales for TTHX 1114 till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) for Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of TTHX 1114.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
TTHX 1114 Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth TTHX 1114 Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of TTHX 1114 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
• TTHX 1114 Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of TTHX 1114 covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
• In the coming years, the market scenario for Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence TTHX 1114 dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other emerging products for Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy are giving market competition to TTHX 1114 and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of TTHX 1114.
• Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of TTHX 1114 from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the TTHX 1114.
• Which company is developing TTHX 1114 along with the phase of the clinical study?
• What is the technology utilized in the development of TTHX 1114?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of TTHX 1114?
• What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the TTHX 1114 development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to TTHX 1114?
• What is the forecasted market scenario of TTHX 1114?
• What is the history of TTHX 1114 and what is its future?
• What is the forecasted sales of TTHX 1114 in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to TTHX 1114?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy?