“Increasing adoption of IoT, big data and wireless network is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of process automation & instrumentation market globally”
The global process automation & instrumentation market is expected to grow from USD 59,821.57 million 2017 to USD 92,701.68 million by the end of 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.46%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage: The report on global process automation & instrumentation market identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the economies and geographies of the potential customer group can help to gain business acumen for better strategic decision making. Our market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the strategies adopted by the players in different verticals and help the organization to decide target audience. This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.This research report categorizes the global process automation & instrumentation market to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Connectivity
1. Wired Communication Protocol
2. Wireless Communication Protocol
Based on Product
1. Advanced Process Control
2. Distributed Control System
3. Human Machine Interface
4. Manufacturing Execution System
5. Programmable Logic Controller
6. Safety Automation
7. Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition
Based on Type
1. Process Automation
2. Process Instrumentation
Based on End User
1. Automotive & Transportation
2. Chemicals & Advanced Material
3. Energy & Utilities
4. Food & Beverage
5. Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Based on Geography
1. Americas (United States)
2. Europe, Middle East & Africa (United Kingdom, Germany, and Saudi Arabia)
3. Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, and India)
Company Usability Profiles:
The process automation & instrumentation market research report provides the company usability profiles and analyze the business overview, business product offering, SWOT analysis, and business strategy of the following company:
1. ABB Ltd.
2. Beckhoff Automation GmbH & Co. KG
3. Emerson Electric Co.
4. Honeywell International, Inc.
5. Mitsubishi Corporation
6. OMRON Corporation
7. Rockwell Collins, Inc.
8. Schneider Electric S.E.
9. Siemens AG
10. Yokogawa Electric Corporation
Our market forecasting is based on a market model derived from market connectivity, dynamics, and identified influential factors around which assumptions about the market are made. These assumptions are enlightened by fact-bases, put by primary and secondary research instruments, regressive analysis and an extensive connect with industry people. Market forecasting derived from in-depth understanding attained from future market spending patterns provides quantified insight to support your decision-making process. The interview is recorded, and the information gathered in put on the drawing board with the information collected through secondary research.
Reasons to Buy:
1. To comprehensively understand of the process automation & instrumentation market with respect to major influencing factor such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges
2. To strategically analyze each vertical and geographic sub-segment in the process automation & instrumentation market and its individual growth and its impact towards the growth of overall market
3. To position selected vendors in 360iResearch FPNV Positioning Matrix for the process automation & instrumentation market to uncover a competitive landscape based on business strategy and product satisfaction