The Global Naval Sonar Market 2019-2029
The Global Naval Sonar Market 2019-2029 report provides the market size forecast and the projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next ten years. The report covers the industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by industry participants. It also offers insights regarding several factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for naval sonars over the forecast period.
The demand for naval sonars will be driven by the increasing focus on developing robust anti-submarine warfare (ASW) capability and fleet expansion initiatives by emerging economies such as India and Pakistan in the Asia-Pacific region.
The increased focus on induction of technologically advanced submarines equipped with Integrated Sonar Suite (ISS) is anticipated to be a major factor driving the global naval sonar market worldwide. The ISS is specifically designed to enhance the performance of sonar sensors by simultaneously processing multiple-inputs to deliver significant performance enhancements in comparison to the traditional systems.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2019-2029, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of sonar segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2019-2029.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global naval sonar market. It provides an overview of key players, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
- The global naval sonar market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.54% over the forecast period.
- The naval sonar market is classified into of five categories: Hull Mounted Sonar, Towed Sonar, Sonobuoys, Dipping Sonar, and Diver Detection Sonar.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to dominate the naval sonar market over the forecast period with a market share of 37.3%, followed by North America and Europe.
- The Hull Mounted Sonar segment is expected to dominate the naval sonar market over the forecast period.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global naval sonar market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different sonar segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global naval sonar market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global naval sonar market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top naval sonar providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available