The global managed security services market is expected to grow from USD 18,421.57 million 2017 to USD 47,156.57 million by the end of 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.37%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage: The report on global managed security services market identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the economies and geographies of the potential customer group can help to gain business acumen for better strategic decision making. Our market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the strategies adopted by the players in different verticals and help the organization to decide target audience. This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.This research report categorizes the global managed security services market to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product
1. Managed Antivirus/Anti-Malware
2. Managed Data Loss Prevention
3. Managed Disaster Recovery
4. Managed Distributed Denial of Service Mitigation
5. Managed Encryption
6. Managed Firewall
7. Managed Identity and Access Management
8. Managed Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System
9. Managed Risk and Compliance Management
10. Managed Security Information and Event Management
11. Managed Unified Threat Management
12. Managed Vulnerability Management
Based on Type
1. Managed Application Security
2. Managed Cloud Security
3. Managed Endpoint Security
4. Managed Network Security
Based on Industry
1. Aerospace & Defense
2. Automotive & Transportation
3. Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
4. Building, Construction & Real Estate
5. Consumer Goods & Retail
7. Energy & Utilities
8. Government & Public Sector
9. Healthcare & Life Sciences
10. Information Technology
12. Media & Entertainment
14. Travel & Hospitality
Based on Deployment
Based on Geography
1. Americas (United States)
2. Europe, Middle East & Africa (United Kingdom, Germany, and Saudi Arabia)
3. Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, and India)
Company Usability Profiles:
The managed security services market research report provides the company usability profiles and analyze the business overview, business product offering, SWOT analysis, and business strategy of the following company:
1. Accenture plc
2. Alert Logic, Inc.
3. Atos SE
4. CenturyLink, Inc.
6. DXC Technology Company,
7. Fortinet, Inc.
8. Happiest Minds Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
9. International Business Machines Corp
10. NTT Security
11. Optiv Security Inc.
12. Rapid7, Inc.
13. Symantec Corporation
14. Trustwave Holdings Inc.
15. Unisys Corporation
16. Wipro Limited
Our market forecasting is based on a market model derived from market connectivity, dynamics, and identified influential factors around which assumptions about the market are made. These assumptions are enlightened by fact-bases, put by primary and secondary research instruments, regressive analysis and an extensive connect with industry people. Market forecasting derived from in-depth understanding attained from future market spending patterns provides quantified insight to support your decision-making process. The interview is recorded, and the information gathered in put on the drawing board with the information collected through secondary research.
Reasons to Buy:
1. To comprehensively understand of the managed security services market with respect to major influencing factor such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges
2. To strategically analyze each vertical and geographic sub-segment in the managed security services market and its individual growth and its impact towards the growth of overall market
3. To position selected vendors in 360iResearch FPNV Positioning Matrix for the managed security services market to uncover a competitive landscape based on business strategy and product satisfaction