“High popularity of light beer among the young population is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of light beer market globally”
The global light beer market is expected to grow from USD 22,781.68 million 2017 to USD 37,329.68 million by the end of 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.31%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage: The report on global light beer market identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the economies and geographies of the potential customer group can help to gain business acumen for better strategic decision making. Our market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the strategies adopted by the players in different verticals and help the organization to decide target audience. This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.This research report categorizes the global light beer market to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type
1. Dealcoholization Method
2. Limit Fermentation
Based on Distribution Channel
1. Convenience Stores
2. Liquor Stores
3. Online Stores
4. Restaurants & Bars
Based on Geography
1. Americas (United States)
2. Europe, Middle East & Africa (United Kingdom, Germany, and Saudi Arabia)
3. Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, and India)
Company Usability Profiles:
The light beer market research report provides the company usability profiles and analyze the business overview, business product offering, SWOT analysis, and business strategy of the following company:
1. Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV
2. Arpanoosh Industrial Co.
3. Asahi Breweries, Ltd.
4. Aujan Industries Co., L.L.C.
5. Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan
6. Carlsberg A/S
7. Heineken Holding N.V.
8. Iran Behnoush Company
9. Kirin Holdings Company, Limited
10. Krombacher Brauerei Bernhard Schadeberg GmbH & Company KG
11. Privatbrauerei ERDINGER Weißbräu Werner Brombach GmbH
12. Suntory Beer Limited
Our market forecasting is based on a market model derived from market connectivity, dynamics, and identified influential factors around which assumptions about the market are made. These assumptions are enlightened by fact-bases, put by primary and secondary research instruments, regressive analysis and an extensive connect with industry people. Market forecasting derived from in-depth understanding attained from future market spending patterns provides quantified insight to support your decision-making process. The interview is recorded, and the information gathered in put on the drawing board with the information collected through secondary research.
Reasons to Buy:
1. To comprehensively understand of the light beer market with respect to major influencing factor such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges
2. To strategically analyze each vertical and geographic sub-segment in the light beer market and its individual growth and its impact towards the growth of overall market
3. To position selected vendors in 360iResearch FPNV Positioning Matrix for the light beer market to uncover a competitive landscape based on business strategy and product satisfaction