“Growing demand for retail chains that offer luxury and premium brands is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of duty-free retailing market globally”
The global duty-free retailing market is expected to grow from USD 81.33 billion 2017 to USD 143.63 billion by the end of 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.46%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage: The report on global duty-free retailing market identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the economies and geographies of the potential customer group can help to gain business acumen for better strategic decision making. Our market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the strategies adopted by the players in different verticals and help the organization to decide target audience. This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.This research report categorizes the global duty-free retailing market to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product
2. Fashion & Accessories
3. Food & Confectionery
4. Hard Luxury Goods
5. Liquor & Tobacco
6. Perfumes & Cosmetics
Based on Type
1. Department Store
2. Direct Retailer
3. Specialty Retailer
Based on Location
1. Cross-border Shops
2. International Airports
3. Passenger Ships
4. Sea Ports
5. Train Stations
Based on Geography
1. Americas (United States)
2. Europe, Middle East & Africa (United Kingdom, Germany, and Saudi Arabia)
3. Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, and India)
Company Usability Profiles:
The duty-free retailing market research report provides the company usability profiles and analyze the business overview, business product offering, SWOT analysis, and business strategy of the following company:
1. AerRianta International Cpt
2. Autogrill S.p.A.
3. Bahrain Duty Free Shop Complex BSC
4. China Duty Free Group Co.,Ltd.
5. DFS Group Limited
6. Dubai Duty Free
7. Dufry AG
8. Duty Free Americas, Inc.
9. Flemingo International Ltd
10. Gebr. Heinemann SE & Co. KG
11. James Richardson Corp Pty Ltd
12. King Power International Co.,Ltd.
13. LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.E.
14. Lagardère Travel Retail SAS
15. Le Bridge Corporation Limited
16. Lotte Shopping Co., Ltd.
17. Przedsiebiorstwo Handlu Zagranicznego Baltona S.A.
18. Qatar Duty Free
19. Regstaer Group
Our market forecasting is based on a market model derived from market connectivity, dynamics, and identified influential factors around which assumptions about the market are made. These assumptions are enlightened by fact-bases, put by primary and secondary research instruments, regressive analysis and an extensive connect with industry people. Market forecasting derived from in-depth understanding attained from future market spending patterns provides quantified insight to support your decision-making process. The interview is recorded, and the information gathered in put on the drawing board with the information collected through secondary research.
Reasons to Buy:
1. To comprehensively understand of the duty-free retailing market with respect to major influencing factor such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges
2. To strategically analyze each vertical and geographic sub-segment in the duty-free retailing market and its individual growth and its impact towards the growth of overall market
3. To position selected vendors in 360iResearch FPNV Positioning Matrix for the duty-free retailing market to uncover a competitive landscape based on business strategy and product satisfaction