“Rising global urban population and per capita income is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of dried fruit market globally”
The global dried fruit market is expected to grow from USD 5.94 billion 2017 to USD 8.67 billion by the end of 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.56%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage: The report on global dried fruit market identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the economies and geographies of the potential customer group can help to gain business acumen for better strategic decision making. Our market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the strategies adopted by the players in different verticals and help the organization to decide target audience. This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.This research report categorizes the global dried fruit market to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Drying Method
1. Freeze Drying
2. Microwave Drying
3. Solar Drying
4. Vacuum Drying
Based on Form
1. Dices, Rings, and Chunks
Based on Type
Based on Application
2. Confectioneries & Bakery products
3. Dairy Products
5. Snacks & Bars
Based on Distribution Channel
1. Offline Mode
2. Online Mode
Based on Geography
1. Americas (United States)
2. Europe, Middle East & Africa (United Kingdom, Germany, and Saudi Arabia)
3. Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, and India)
Company Usability Profiles:
The dried fruit market research report provides the company usability profiles and analyze the business overview, business product offering, SWOT analysis, and business strategy of the following company:
1. A California Corporation
2. Bergin Fruit Company Inc.
3. California Dried Fruit Inc.
4. Chengde Shenli Food Co., Ltd.
5. Del Monte, Dole
6. Fresno Cooperative Raisin Growers Inc.
7. Geobres Nemean Currants and Sultana Raisins S.A.
8. Greek Dried Fruits S.A.
9. Jab Dried Fruit Products (Pty) Ltd
11. Lion Raisins Inc.
12. Montagu Dried Fruit and Nuts (Pty) Ltd
13. Ningxia Yuxiang Bio Food Engineering Co., Ltd.
14. Raisin Champion International
15. Sun Valley Raisins Inc.
16. Sun-Maid Growers of California
17. Sunshine Raisin Corporation
18. Traina Dried Fruit Inc.
19. Viva Bella Orchards Inc.
20. Vkc Nuts Private Limited
Our market forecasting is based on a market model derived from market connectivity, dynamics, and identified influential factors around which assumptions about the market are made. These assumptions are enlightened by fact-bases, put by primary and secondary research instruments, regressive analysis and an extensive connect with industry people. Market forecasting derived from in-depth understanding attained from future market spending patterns provides quantified insight to support your decision-making process. The interview is recorded, and the information gathered in put on the drawing board with the information collected through secondary research.
Reasons to Buy:
1. To comprehensively understand of the dried fruit market with respect to major influencing factor such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges
2. To strategically analyze each vertical and geographic sub-segment in the dried fruit market and its individual growth and its impact towards the growth of overall market
3. To position selected vendors in 360iResearch FPNV Positioning Matrix for the dried fruit market to uncover a competitive landscape based on business strategy and product satisfaction