The Co-Operators Group Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Co-operators Group Limited (Co-operators) provides insurance products and financial services. The company offers property and casualty insurance, life insurance, and investments products. Its insurance product portfolio includes home, auto, life, business, farm insurance and travel insurance. Co-operators provide institutional investment and asset management services. The company also offers wealth management products for individuals and groups. In addition, Co-operators offers discretionary investment advisory services to pension plans, insurance companies, endowments, foundations, governments, corporations, and mutual funds. The company's operations are spanned across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic. The Co-operators is headquartered in Ontario, Canada.
The company reported net earned premium of CAD3,484.2 million for the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 5.3% over that in FY2016.
The Co-Operators Group Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2018: Co-operators General Insurance reports second quarter 2018 results
May 25,2018: Co-operators Group names Karen Higgins as new EVP and CFO
May 24,2018: The Co-operators Group Limited Appoints New Executive Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer
Apr 27,2018: Co-operators General Insurance releases Q1 2018 financial results
Apr 27,2018: Carol Poulsen Of Co-operators Wins Global CIO Award
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.