Thales Holdings UK Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Thales Holdings UK Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Thales Holdings UK Plc (Thales UK), a subsidiary of Thales SA that develops, manufactures and supplies technology and services for the UK’s defense, aerospace, security and ground transportation sectors. The company provides air traffic management (ATM) systems, aircraft cockpit electronics, satellite communications systems, critical systems and resilient solutions, and signaling and ticketing systems, among others. It also provides cyber security solutions, vehicle systems, soldier systems, system of systems integration (SOSI), simulators and pre-deployment training solutions, naval systems and advanced underwater systems. Its major customers include governments, civil operators, UK armed forces, transport for London, network rail, London Underground, DLR and the transport for Greater Manchester. Thales UK is headquartered in Addlestone, Surrey, the UK.
- Detailed information on Thales Holdings UK Plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Thales Holdings UK Plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Thales Holdings UK Plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Thales Holdings UK Plc's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Thales Holdings UK Plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Thales Holdings UK Plc and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Thales Holdings UK Plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Thales Holdings UK Plc's business structure, strategy and prospects.